JumboKrill Freeze-Dried Jumbo Shrimp
The ultimate appetite enhancer for large tropical and marine fish. Excellent source of protein, fat, roughage, and vitamin E that helps keep your fish looking its healthiest. These whole, large freeze-dried shrimp are high in carotenoids to promote the development of fish's natural pink to orange-red colors. Vacuum-sealed containers for freshness.
Tetra JumboKrill Freeze-Dried Jumbo Shrimp for freshwater and saltwater fish is a premium-quality nutritious shrimp treat to use as a supplement to any Tetra staple diet foods Whole shrimp including the shell are an excellent source of roughage to support digestion in aquarium fish Tetra JumboKrill are ideal for all large carnivorous tropical and marine fish They can be broken into pieces for smaller fish too These treats are naturally rich in astaxanthin which promotes development of natural pink orange and red colors of fish Tetra JumboKrill provide protein fat and Vitamin E to help your fish looking their healthiest Feed Tetra JumboKrill two to three times a week in conjunction with other staple Tetra foods – just look for the daily diet icon Feed only as much as your fish can consume within several minutes Since 1951 Tetra has developed the world’s most comprehensive body of fish food knowledge and fishkeeping enthusiasts have looked to the brand for products and solutions that add ease and beauty to their home Whether you're an experienced hobbyist or just starting out Tetra has everything you need – from a large variety of quality fish food and innovative equipment to test kits and decor
About this item
- aquarium DIET SUPPLEMENT Natural shrimp treat designed to supplement any Tetra staple diet foods such as TetraMin Flakes
- FOR FRESHWATER & SALTWATER FISH Premium-quality nutritious supplement provides variety to your fish’s diet
- AIDS DIGESTION Complete freeze-dried krill with shells are an excellent source of roughage to support digestion
- COLOR ENHANCING Astaxanthin a natural color enhancer helps bring out the natural pink orange and red colors of fish
- USAGE Feed 2 to 3 times a week in addition to staple diet only as much as your fish can consume within a few minutes
- Age range description: All Ages
- A protein-rich supplement for large tropical and marine fish
- Excellent source of protein, fat, roughage, and vitamin E
- Whole, large, freeze-dried shrimp are high in carotenoids to promote the development of fish's natural pink to orange-red colors
- Vacuum-sealed containers for freshness
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.