Fitting used to connect the APEX dos to standard 1/4" RODI tubing. Makes the Neptune Systems DOS Pump a push fit for easy and secure tubing connections.
- The tapered portion of the dos head will need cut to install the fitting.
- We suggest using Teflon paste to insure a good seal between the DOS and the JG push lock fitting.
The Mug-Lok 1/4 in. x 1/8 in. Push-to-Connect Female Adapter (4-Pack) fittings are manufactured from white polypropylene and equipped with EPDM O-rings utilizing Mur-Lok push-fit technology to make easy, reliable, leak-free connections. They have been developed to satisfy the compatibility needs for a wide range of applications and can be used on plastic or soft copper tubing. To make a connection, the tube is simply pushed in by hand; the unique Mug-Lok collet locking system holds the tubing firmly in place. Disconnection is just as easy and requires no special tools.
- Mur-Lok push-to-connect technology provides a simple, reliable, leak-free connection
- Manufactured from white polypropylene and equipped with EPDM O-rings
- Can be used with plastic or soft copper tubing
- Lead-free, corrosion free, non-toxic, and more chemically resistant than other plastics
- Manufactured with FDA compliant materials and NSF 61 and 51 certified
- Rated to 150 psi at 70°F and 60 psi at 140°F
- Possible applications include: reverse osmosis systems, ice makers, home/office coffee and beverage dispensing equipment, hydroponics and aquarium/aquatics