Smartwave helps recreate the natural currents that promote a healthy aquarium by controlling 1 or more pumps.
Easy to use, Smartwave has 2 different movement programs with exchange times between 5 seconds and 6 hours and 2 different feeding programs.
Compact, Smartwave is easy to conceal by positioning it inside the aquarium cabinet.
Smartwave works with most movement pumps available on the market compatible with quick ON-OFF programs.
Smartwave is the new controller for movement and circulation pumps designed by Hydor. In nature, river and sea currents are a vital part of the natural life cycle of aquatic creatures as they promote oxygenation, transport nutrients and food and remove residues that would otherwise pollute.
Smartwave helps recreate these currents which allow a healthy aquarium and uniform water temperature by selecting one of the 2 available programs:
- Alternate: pump 1 ON – pump 2 OFF, pump 1 OFF - pump 2 ON.
- Synchronous: pump 1 and 2 go ON and OFF together.
- 2 outlets, both for up to 100W; Unit is UL approved and water resistant.
- 2 selection knobs, 1 for pump program (alternate-synchronous), 1 for time interval setting (second, minutes, hours)
- Feeding program. Compact, Smartwave is easy to conceal by hanging it inside the aquarium cabinet. Designed for Koralia’s, Smartwave works with most movement pumps available on the market compatible with quick ON-OFF (5 seconds= 6.3 million on/off per year)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.