Koralia Nano 240
Compact, energy saving, this Koralia Pump is ideal to recreate in aquarium the natural and beneficial water motion of rivers and seas.
Supplied with patented magnet-suction cup support for easy and safe positioning, Koralia can be connected to a controller and set to intervals of seconds, minutes or hours.
Cable protector include (read instructions for correct positioning).
Designed especially to work in small reef aquariums, are part of Koralia the new innovative and unique range of circulation pumps for aquariums. The exclusive Hydor design and technology guarantee a continuous and powerful water flow which can be directed freely thanks to the special sphere shaped connection to the exclusive combination suction cup and magnet support. High performance , low energy consumption and quick and easy maintenance.
The combination suction cup + magnet can safely hold Koralia positioned in tanks with glass (or acrylic) up to 10mm – 3/8 inch thick.
High flow is very important to maintaining a thriving healthy aquarium. Aquariums with poor flow can experience a number of easily avoidable health issues. Using high flow powerheads in your aquarium will:
- Significantly decrease the risk of algae outbreaks.
- Keep waste and particles suspended longer so skimmers and filters have a better chance of removing them.
- Prevent toxic pockets from forming in hard to reach areas.
- Keep debris from collecting on corals.
- Keep food suspended longer so you can add less food.
- Increase the chances of long term healthy tank success.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.