SINGLE ARM RMS
These two specialized kits are designed for XR15 and XR30 model Radions. Each kit contains everything needed to mount a Radion light on almost any standard or rimless tank.
Each kit contains multiple sliding rails and a rotatable x-bracket, allowing you to easily position your Radion precisely where you need it.
EcoTech Marine RMS XR15 G5 Radion Tank Mount
A specialized kit designed for G5 XR15 model Radions. Each kit contains everything needed to tank mount a Radion light* on almost any standard or rimless tank.
Each kit contains multiple sliding rails and a rotatable x-bracket allowing you to easily position your Radion precisely where you need it.
RMS is Better for Tank Mounting
- Standard and Rimless Tank Compatible Fits the vast majority of commercially available standard and rimless tanks.
- Attractive and Minimalist A low profile, sleek design keeps your attention on your tank not on your tank mount.
- Super Easy Setup No drilling, no cutting and no holes in your wall or stand – have your light mounted in minutes.
- Heavy Duty Sturdy metal and plastic construction will last the life of your tank.
- Integrated Cord Management Keep power cords secured out of sight on the mount
- Multiple Components for a Clean Look One size fits all only goes so far, different rail lengths are included to best fit your tank.
- Adjusts for Fine Tuning Need to move your Radion forward or backward a little – no problem.
- Mount Lights Parallel or Perpendicular Rotating X-brackets lets you orient your lights laterally or longitudinally.
- Mounting Arm (mounts Radion 8" from tank)
- Mounting Bracket (for rimless aquariums up to 1 3/8", rimmed aquariums up to 1")
- Two Sliding Rails* (accommodates tanks 12"-24" deep front to back)
- G5 XR15 X-Bracket
- All Necessary Hardware
- Dimensions of Clamp: 3.5" x 3.25" x 3"
EcoTech Marine has revolutionized the way people think about water movement in reef aquariums. Our technologically superior pumps produce unmatched broad yet gentle flow, while placing the motor outside the tank—preserving the beauty of your aquarium and enhancing the health of your aquarium ecosystem. The EcoTech leadership team consists of aquarium enthusiasts and engineers with a penchant for challenging the status quo. When EcoTech took root in the science labs of Lehigh University and University of Oklahoma, we realized there were serious differences between the native aquatic ecosystems in nature and the terrestrial habitats created in aquariums—and that little was being done to address this gap in the marketplace. Since that day, we have worked tirelessly to improve the “state of the art” to enable our customers to have the healthiest, safest and smartest aquarium possible. That’s why our products offer a wide variety of easy-to-program modes and have been thoroughly tested and endorsed by marine-biologists—making it the most versatile and life-like pump on the market.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.