Ammonium Chloride Solution for Fishless Cycling
Use with One & Only Nitrifying Bacteria
This bottle of reagent grade ammonium chloride is for use when fishless cycling. Concentration is 40 mg/ml of total ammonia-nitrogen (TAN). Dose 4 drops per gallon of aquarium water.* Use with One and Only Nitrifying Bacteria.
- FISHLESS CYCLING AQUARIUM CLEANING TREATMENT: The ammonium chloride solution from DrTim’s Aquatics offers a chlorine-free method for sanitizing new aquaria or when cycling water when fish or coral are not present. This powerful solution makes fishless cycling mess free.
- REMOVES HARMFUL TOXINS FROM SALTWATER FISH TANKS: Even with regular water changes and maintenance, aquariums and fish tanks produces bad bacteria and it can take up to 30 days to eliminate waste. When using this ammonium chloride solution for fishless cycling with DrTim’s Aquatics One & Only, you can instantly create a bio filter to remove nitrite and toxic ammonia naturally.
- 100% NATURAL, ECO-FRIENDLY FISH TANK CLEANER: There’s no need to wait when treating your new saltwater aquarium or freshwater fish tank with this ammonium chloride solution and One & Only from DrTim’s Aquatics. This fish tank cleaner eliminates new tank syndrome and does not include sulfur or other offensive odors.
- AQUARIUM SUPPLIES YOU NEED: Offer your pet fish and corals an environment in which they can thrive with this ammonium chloride solution that cleans with just four drops per gallon. Ammonium chloride from DrTim’s Aquatics is available in 2 and 4 ounce sizes.
- HIGH-QUALITY AQUARIUM PRODUCTS: DrTim’s Aquatics offers an expansive line of aquarium products used by professionals and residential customers. Based on years of experience in marine biology, DrTim’s Aquatics’ products utilize his vast knowledge and are backed by scientific evidence and innovative research.
Generally during a fishless cycle you need to add ammonium chloride to your tank 3 times so:
- a 2 ounce (60 ml) bottle will cycle 100 gallons (359 liters)
- a 4 ounce (120 ml) bottle will cycle 200 gallons (757 liters)
- a 8 ounce (480 ml) bottle will cycle 400 gallons (1,514 liters)
We strongly recommend downloading and following our recipe for successful fishless cycling:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.