AQUEON CIRCULATION PUMPS
Aqueon Circulation Pumps are designed to simulate natural river and reef currents found in realistic aquatic environments. For new fish and corals, being introduced into a new aquarium can be stressful. Circulation pumps help with acclimation process and will result in more active fish. Each pump includes a robust locking suction cup to minimize vibration, making operation quieter. The ball and socket connection point allow for directional positioning of water flow. There are five Aqueon Circulation Pumps sizes available for fresh and saltwater aquariums, simply select the appropriate sized unit for your aquatic environment.
- Simulates natural river and reef currents by continuously circulating water
- Easy-lock suction cup makes installation, adjustments and removal a snap
- Energy efficient motor and impellor increase water movement with less power
- Recommended for 75-125 gallon aquariums
- Ideal for both freshwater or saltwater applications
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.