Abyzz A100 2,200 GPH Commercial Grade Controllable DC Pump
Quality controllable DC pumps are hard to find, we did a bit of searching around and found Abyzz. A German company that is only using the best parts to make reliable, efficient controllable DC pumps. The easy to use driver boasts a full menu that has a LCD display allowing you to know the status of the pump, power usage, RPM, overall percentage of flow, temperature, and more. Abyzz pumps are fully controllable from 0-100% allowing you to set the flow exactly where you need it.
The compact Abyzz A100 pump is in no way inferior to the larger Abyzz pumps in the choice of materials used. It consists of a programmable, high-performance, menu-driven electronics (driver) and a sine-commutated synchronous motor (pump).
Operation with low voltage (12V) allows the safest use in all areas of application. The integrated bearing rinse offers optimum protection against calcification and, in conjunction with the silicon carbide bearings used, a titanium rotor and a special carbide shaft, ensures low-maintenance operation.
The processed materials are designed for a long service life and meet the highest requirements and quality standards. The product is developed and produced in Germany by venotec.
- Max Flow - 2,200 GPH
- Max Head - 19.5 feet
- 2,200 BOOSTMODE®max flow rate
- Internal or External application
- Fully Controllable from 0-100% in 1% increments
- MCFS® (Menu Controlled Flow Sequencer) for random, wave etc.
- Comprehensive safety functions (e.g. dry run, temperature sensor, and overload protection)
- Soft startup
- Lockable cables and plug connections
- Remarkably low-noise operation
- Removable motor stand and rotatable volute
- 10-year warranty
This product was developed and is manufactured in Germany by Venotec.
- Adjustable speed range (0 … 100%)
- Programmable control (e.g., wave and random mode)
- Extensive protection against e.g. dry running, overtemperature and overcurrent
- Smooth start
- Bus-compatible interface for peripheral devices
- Lockable plug contacts
- Low noise operation
- Motor operating voltage 12V
- Swivel motor base
- Freshwater and Saltwater Aquaria
- Abyzz A100 pump and driver
- Power cable (1.5m) and connection cable
- Operating instructions
- Abyzz A100 pump
- 90V/240V driver
- 5ft power cable
- Driver/Controller connecting cable: 6.5 ft
- Operating manual
Installation either submerged or dry in piping, not self-priming.
The inlet / outlet connections are suitable for PVC / ABS adhesive fittings.
|Dimensions||340 × 250 × 140 mm|
|Maximum flow rate||
|Rated flow rate||
|Operating pressure (max.)||
|Immersion depth (max.)||
40 mm / 25 mm
|Line length (pump)||
5 … 100 W
90 … 240 V~, 50 … 60 Hz
+2°C … +40°C
We trust our product!
The processed materials are designed for a long service life and meet the highest requirements and quality standards. All Abyzz products are developed and produced in Germany. Each Abyzz pump is fully tested prior to shipping. So we can ensure you get only the perfect product.
All Abyzz pumps come with a 10-year lifetime warranty after registration – at no extra cost, of course!
10 Year Warranty*
In accordance with the implied warranty, we provide a 12-month guarantee. You can also extend the product guarantee period from 12 months to 10 years free of charge within 4 weeks of purchasing the product (date of invoice) after registering your product successfully.
If you have a complaint, please contact us immediately and if needed, send the device back - in its original packaging wherever possible and with proof of purchase - directly to Venotec. Please note that we cannot accept-prepaid deliveries. Such deliveries will be sent back without being processed.
The guarantee covers material, functional, and production faults that can occur when using the product as intended. It does not cover damage of wear out or abrasive wear, transport damage, claims for compensation above and beyond compensation for the product itself, or damage resulting from improper use, negligence, incorrect installation, or interventions and changes carried out by unauthorized persons.
We expressly exclude such scenarios from our scope of liability. Any secondary damages such as the loss of coral, fish, or water damage caused by pump failure or a lack of intake protection are expressly excluded from guarantee and warranty claims. Calcification inside the pump and any resulting damage to the product or motor, damage by use as not intended, and any damage to cables (e.g. chafed cables) are expressly excluded from the warranty. The warranty is invalidated in the following cases: Removed original plugs, use of non-original spare parts, impeller wheel damage resulting from parts sucked into the pump, motor damage caused by the tapering of the intake port or if the pump is operated with a closed or partially closed ball valve in the intake area, motor damage caused by persistent dry running, limescale damage resulting from the improper use of chemicals or the use of unsuitable chemicals, motor damage resulting from upstream external electronic components or damage resulting from damp in the driver.
CoralVue, Inc. and Abyzz hereby guarantee this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of:
- Ten (10) years
Warranty is activated when product is registered.
This Standard Limited Warranty applies and is limited as follows:
- To the product only as long as it remains in the possession of the original purchaser.
- To the product that has not been subject to accident, misuse or abuse.
- To the product that has not been modified, altered, defaced, or had repairs made or attempted by other than Dynamic Tank Design
- That Dynamic Tank Design be immediately notified in writing within ten (10) days of first knowledge of defect by owner or his agent.
- That Dynamic Tank Design, Inc. shall be given first opportunity to make any repairs, replacements or corrections to the defective construction within a reasonable period of time.
- Under no circumstances shall Dynamic Tank Design and/or the Manufacturer be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, secondary or consequential damages of any nature however arising out of the use or inability to use because of the product defect.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.