No Wires. No Adapters. No Worries.
Your Wireless access to EcoSmart® Live, the web-based aquarium command center from EcoTech Marine®
ReefLink provides completely wireless access to the world of EcoSmart Live, the web-based aquarium command center EcoTech Marine.
ReefLink enables a continuous real-time connection with EcoTech equipment via ecosmartlive.com. Control EcoTech reef aquarium equipment from your computer or tablet — anywhere, any time.
ReefLink is easy to set up. Just place the ReefLink anywhere within range of your WiFi router, and power it on. Then forget about it. No wires. No adapters. No worries.
Here’s how it works: ReefLink Bridges EcoTech equipment to EcoSmart Live using RF and WIFI
Computers, Mobile Devices
Control your aquarium any time, anywhere
EcoTech’s powerful, cloud-based control platform
ReefLink connects wirelessly to any home router
The wireless bridge between your equipment and EcoSmart Live
Radion Lights, VorTech and Vectra Pumps
Control equipment without wires or adapters
ReefLink Features & Specifications
- Goodby wires: Wirelessly control any EcoSmart-enabled EcoTech product (Radions, VorTechs)
- Multiple tanks: Control the equipment on one or more tanks with one ReefLink
- WiFi built in: ReefLink uses WiFi to communicate with your router
- RF built in: ReefLink uses RF (radio frequency) to communicate with your EcoTech products — no dongles or adapters required
- Direct connect option: If WiFi is not available, connect the ReefLink using an Ethernet cable
- Connection indicator: An LED ring informs you of the status of your ReefLink connection
- Input 110-240 V (50/60hz)
- Ethernet 10/100 mb
- WiFi 802.11n
- Windows XP or later, or OSX 10.6 or later
- Java SE 6 or later
- Websocket-capable browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Safari
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.